Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:42 am   Post subject: Zoom no longer supported since version 7 :(

I am a teacher and use a surface pro in class. Since ispring 7 I have not been able to zoom in on a presentation converted with ispring. I really feel this is an important feature and don't understand why it was removed. Please try to find a way that we can zoom in on a presentation using a windows device.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Zoom no longer supported since version 7 :(

Hi! This is Michael with iSpring Tech Support.
The thing is that default desktop player is used on Surface devices instead of mobile player which supports touch controls. Mobile player was substituted with the desktop one because there's an issue occuring in mobile player on Surface devices while using touch controls. This issue may get fixed in one of the future versions of iSpring programs, however there is no any exact date of release for that yet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Zoom no longer supported since version 7 :(

Whatever the reason it works fine on version 7 and when I hear update I don't think it will remove vital features of the software with no warning.

I had no issues with it until version 8 (which I like other than this problem) so for all the teachers and presenters out there using this very common tool of windows laptops with touch screens we can no longer zoom in on a part of the presentation.

This to me is unacceptable and I hope it is resolved soon

Profile profile test