Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 am   Post subject: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

Can someone help me, every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint with iSpring Suite 9.

I have been using iSpring for many years and recently just updated to Suite 9, everything else works fine, but when I go to add an interaction it causing my PowerPoint to stop responding.

I have tried re-booting
I have tried re-installing

I can't seem to fix the problem.

Anyone else come across this issue?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 am   Post subject: Re: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

Hey Schelle,

Thank you for posting here!
The first thing to try would be this fix:
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/how-to-use-interactions-while-working-with-microsoft-office-365.html

Give it a shot and let us know if it helped.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

I marked this error!
Thank you Hey Schelle, a lot!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

Pavel Bender wrote:
Hey Schelle,

Thank you for posting here!
The first thing to try would be this fix:
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/how-to-use-interactions-while-working-with-microsoft-office-365.html

Give it a shot and let us know if it helped.

With Office 365 I do it this way but it still does not work
I am using: Win10 - 64bit

Is there any way? Help me. Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 am   Post subject: Re: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

Hi!

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Reach us out at support@ispringsolutions.com. We'll look into the problem and see what we can do.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Every time I go to Add Interaction it crashes PowerPoint

Pavel Bender wrote:
Hi!

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Reach us out at support@ispringsolutions.com. We'll look into the problem and see what we can do.

Thanks.

Thank you for responding
I'm so sorry. I mistakenly forgot to run far manager with administrator privileges

The tutorial article that you introduced is very good.

Profile profile test