Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 am   Post subject: Error inserting Video from YouTube

Welcome to! I have this error on office 2013 and 2016 please support
+ When I click on insert link from Youtube. Normal When the link is broken and click on "Preview" or click on the "Example:" link, it will report the error as the drawing and the Office PowerPoint program seems to hang up inoperable. Like this picture:

Thanks for your comments.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Error inserting Video from YouTube

Hi! If you are experiencing this issue I would recommend you to do a clean installation of PowerPoint and run the Repair process for PowerPoint to get it updated to the latest version and make sure that every component is installed correctly. To do that follow instructions below:

1) Close MS PowerPoint;
2) Delete iSpring from your computer via Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs;
3) Delete the iSpring folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\iSpring";
4) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions";
5) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually: "C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\iSpring Solutions"
Please note: Step #5 is the most important! The AppData can be hidden and you need to show the hidden folders to see it.
6) Run the Repair process for MS Office.
You can find out how to do it by following the link below:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b
7) Then please download and install the most recent build of the program.

It would also be a good idea to check if iSpring is added to the exceptions list of your firewall/antivirus software and is not getting blocked from establishing a connection with the internet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Error inserting Video from YouTube

Thank you so much Michael
I am following your instructions to fix.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 am   Post subject: Re: Error inserting Video from YouTube

Welcome you. I'll cannot determine manual on
Failed to add error report for more details. As image shot:

Add information. I'll reinstall to the new window system also such

Thank you before nhé!

Profile profile test