Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:10 pm   Post subject: Could not access to web page ispringsolutions.com

Can not access ispringsolutions.com website

Currently, I borrow a computer to ask a question on the iSpring forum.
I have a question to help me.

If I guess not mistaken, after I upgraded to version iSpring Suite 9.1.0.25249, my computer issues 2 problems:

1) Currently I do not know why I can not access website https://www.ispringsolutions.com. Looks like I predicted my computer blocked IP address.
from ispringsolutions.com
The other website I still have access to good normal.
And notify ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

2) During the iSpring Suite software trial version 9.1.0.25249 I can not use "Content Library"
As picture taken:
And it looks like this:

Somehow please guide me how to solve this problem.
Thank you for your support in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Could not access to web page ispringsolutions.com

Hello!

So that we can delve deeper into this issue, please submit a ticket with our support team: support@ispringsolutions.com

Please make sure that you indicate your license in your message.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Could not access to web page ispringsolutions.com

Vladimir wrote:
Hello!

So that we can delve deeper into this issue, please submit a ticket with our support team: support@ispringsolutions.com

Please make sure that you indicate your license in your message.
Thank you in advance!

Thank you for your concern.
I found the cause and handle. All the viruses are blocked by your ip address!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Could not access to web page ispringsolutions.com

Hi!
Glad to hear that all is set! :)

Profile profile test