Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 pm   Post subject: Audio feedback wont play in quiz review

Dear Team! The new quiz feedback system is really great. It works fine except:
If I insert an audio file into the feedback after the question, it plays correctly only directly after the question.
But if User reviews the test later one by one, only the text and images comes up without the audio file.
If I choose submit all questions and review it later, the audio will be not played. Thanks for the help!
Csaba

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio feedback wont play in quiz review

Hey Csaba,

Thank you for your post!
We are working on the design for the audio player in question feedback. That's also true for video because we still have to figure out some quirks with it too.

There's a task in out improvement tracker under #PD-1682 and you can refer to it to find out what's the current status of the task.

As of now, it's not clear when this improvement should be released but I think it shouldn't take more than 1-2 months to roll that out.

Keep your head up & do great e-learning!
Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 am   Post subject: Re: Audio feedback wont play in quiz review

Dear Paul! Thank you for the great news !! Best regards
Csaba

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio feedback wont play in quiz review

Dear Team! With this new upgrade (16,08,2018,), my audio questions posted above, are completely solved, thank you for the quick good work (again!)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio feedback wont play in quiz review

Csaba,

We are happy to hear that! Thank you a lot for your feedback and involvement.

Paul

Profile profile test