Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm   Post subject: Access Denied in Ispring Play

I have developed a quiz in quizzmaker and published it as Tincan. When I try to open the quiz in the Ispring play I get the error: Access Denied but when I try to play in Mobile there is no issue. Any idea what would be causing this issue?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Access Denied in Ispring Play

Hello!

Most likely you uploaded your quiz to a platform where one would need to log into their account to view the quiz. iSpring Play can only show publicly available content

Hope this help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Access Denied in Ispring Play

Thanks for the reply. My content is secured as in; login and payment is required. I have made some adjustments and I can now get the content to play but...when I try to download I get the error "sorry you are not allowed to download this presentation" mind you I am logged in and I can still play through the web

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Access Denied in Ispring Play

Hello!

iSpring Play can only download publicly available presentations for offline viewing. One should be able to access these presentations without logging into the website they are uploaded to. This has to do with the security settings of such websites.

Hope this sheds more light on the matter!

Profile profile test