Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am   Post subject: How do I uncheck the red spell?

Hi admin! Please ask for this one! I am using Vietnamese language.
I am using the Quizz editor in iSpring suite 9.1
How can I uncheck this spell? Like the image I captured below:

Red zits are uncomfortable

Thank you for your support!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:54 am   Post subject: Re: How do I uncheck the red spell?

Hi!

Thank you for your inquiry! I'm sorry to say that the spellcheck option for Vietnamese is not available as there's no Vietnamese version of the program. The spellcheck option itself can not be disabled through the interface of iSpring QuizMaker 9. However, we can implement Vietnamese dictionary to a custom build developed specifically for you, if you are interested in such project, please send us a message to support@ispringsolutions.com and we will provide you with all the info about price and time required to develop it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I uncheck the red spell?

Michael S. wrote:
Hi!

Thank you for your inquiry! I'm sorry to say that the spellcheck option for Vietnamese is not available as there's no Vietnamese version of the program. The spellcheck option itself can not be disabled through the interface of iSpring QuizMaker 9. However, we can implement Vietnamese dictionary to a custom build developed specifically for you, if you are interested in such project, please send us a message to support@ispringsolutions.com and we will provide you with all the info about price and time required to develop it.

Very thanks for your very fast reply Michael S.

I do not want to build a Vietnamese error checking program.

And I just want to get rid of the red brick under the words only you.

I do not want to appear that way.

So how do you do?
Thank you if any way!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:02 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I uncheck the red spell?

As I said in my previous post there's no way to disable the spellcheck and underline options in iSpring QuizMaker 9. It may change in the future, however the only way to disable it now is by developing a custom build of the program.

Profile profile test