Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 am   Post subject: Show Video controls

I have a course with a video embedded. The video player controls show when you hover the mouse over the video. My client wants the controls (play, pause etc.) to be visible all the time. I am using iSpring 9.1. We are using the Full Layout. Where do I change the setting for this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:50 am   Post subject: Re: Show Video controls

Hi Desiree,

Thank you for posting here!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to make the media controls visible throughout the entire duration of a slide.
They can either appear on click or be disabled completely (with PPT → Slide Show → Show Media Controls un-checked).

One thing you can do though is telling the client to use the player controls on the bottom bar of the player.
If a media file on a slide is set to start playing automatically, then it will be possible to control its playback using those buttons.

All you will need to do is cover those media files with a 100% transparent rectangles so that it wasn't possible to click on those and pause (only possible to control playback using the bottom bar buttons).

I hope that this helps you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:09 am   Post subject: Re: Show Video controls

Thank you for your assistance.

Profile profile test