Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:27 pm   Post subject: Interactions feature is hanging

I'm using iSpring Suite 9.1.0.25298 on Windows 10, with Office 365.

When I try to use the "Interaction" button in the iSpring tools for PPT, PPT hangs with Not Responding, and I have to kill it via task manager. When I relaunch PPT, it brings up a dialog saying it's having a problem with the iSpring add-on and asks me if I want to disable it.

Any ideas on how I can get access to this feature?

Thanks,
Carrie

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Interactions feature is hanging

Hello and thank you for your post!

I have just emailed you a video-guide on how to fix this.
Please reply to my email sharing any results you might have!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Interactions feature is hanging

Hi Vladmir,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, running the Visuals.exe /regserver command did not help. The command was executed in the command prompt, but Interaction still hangs PPT. I also tried restarting my computer and running the command again, but the result was the same.

-Carrie

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Interactions feature is hanging

So that we can look into this, please reply to my email to submit a ticket with our support team.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test