Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 am   Post subject: Bottom Navigation Bar is now too small in iSpring Suite 9

Hi all,

I have recently updated to iSpring Suite version 9.3.0 (Build 25736) and am experiencing an issue when exporting a presentation with the Universal Player.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FliXfX ... Rob1Z/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iT1YWv ... sp=sharing

The first link shows what the navigation bar looks like when selecting either Universal or Video Lecture Player. This is a standard size that I would expect to see in the final export.

The second link shows what the presentation looks like when exported and viewed in all the major browsers and the iSpring Preview - The bottom navigation bar has become far smaller.

The browser magnification is set to 100% and zooming in does not change the size. My monitor is 1920x1200 and the Windows scale settings are set to 100%.

Strangely, this issue does not occur when I export the same presentation with "Video Lecture" as an option.

To narrow things down I reinstalled the latest version of iSpring and created a new presentation and my results were the same.

Has anyone encountered this issue before or have any suggestions on what might be going on?

Thank you

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Bottom Navigation Bar is now too small in iSpring Suite

Hey Tim,

Thank you for your message!
Create a new presentation, go to iSpring → Publish and check if the Size option is set to Fit to browser window
Then publish it with the Universal player and make sure that the issue occurs.

If the problem comes up, send the .ppt file to support@ispringsolutions.com with Attn:Paul as a subject

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:36 am   Post subject: Re: Bottom Navigation Bar is now too small in iSpring Suite

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your swift response. Unfortunately, after following your instructions the issue has remained. I will send you the relevant files to inspect shortly.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 am   Post subject: Re: Bottom Navigation Bar is now too small in iSpring Suite

Hi all,

This issue has been resolved. The problem did not reside in iSpring but resulted as a modification that I made to the Windows Registry regarding PowerPoint image exports:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... oint-slide

The registry hack allowed PowerPoint to export images at a higher resolution than is standard. Once this hack was removed iSpring exports (including the navigation bar) were working as expected.

Thanks

Regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Bottom Navigation Bar is now too small in iSpring Suite

Tim,

Glad to hear that you resolved it!
It's a very interesting hack which I could've never thought about that this was the reason for the issue.

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like us to look into.

Paul

Profile profile test