Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 pm   Post subject: How to change the language of the software interface itself

Hello friends! There is a problem that I have not found in the new version of iSpring suite 9.3

- To make use of many features or software in the process of using. I made the interface language change in the files: language.xml; quizeditor.xml ...

At the locations such as the path below:

C:\Program Files\iSpring\Suite 9\res\quizmaker\lng
C:\Program Files\iSpring\Suite 9\res\TalkMaster\lng

For example, I made the change:
<message id="AVE.Ribbon.InsertSilence">Insert Silence</message>

To:

<message id="AVE.Ribbon.InsertSilence">Language I want to change</message>

But with iSpring suite 9.3. I can not find the files like this. fish: language.xml

So, to make the change to the language I mentioned above. What files do I have to open? Help me

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: How to change the language of the software interface its

Hello!

We highly advise you against making changes in the system files. it might ultimately lead to the program's crash and consequently, fail to save any change in the project you would be working on.

At the moment we are working hard on the localized version of iSpring Suite: Spanish, German, Franch, and Chinese among others. We expect to release them later this year.

Thank you for your patience!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:02 am   Post subject: Re: How to change the language of the software interface its

Stepan wrote:
Hello!

We highly advise you against making changes in the system files. it might ultimately lead to the program's crash and consequently, fail to save any change in the project you would be working on.

At the moment we are working hard on the localized version of iSpring Suite: Spanish, German, Franch, and Chinese among others. We expect to release them later this year.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you very much for the advice. I really want to change the language of the software.

Knowing this is so but in the present time can you show me the way?

If! Thank you very much once.

Profile profile test