Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:35 pm   Post subject: Picture transparency

Hi. I am trying to make our school logo on the introduction slide of a quiz 50% transparent and place it behind the text.
I can do everything except the transparency. There doesn't seem to be that option . Any ideas??

Kind regards
Ronnie Hayes

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Picture transparency

Hi Ronnie!

There is no option to edit the transparency of an image inserted on a quiz slide, to be fair, PowerPoint does not have this exactly this option either.

However, there is a workaround that might work for you. I suggest that you insert your image and make it transparent on the PowerPoint slide where you want to add your quiz. Then, in the Player settings of your quiz, make the background transparent. This way each slide of the quiz will show your transparent image as a background.

Here is a video tutorial on making a pic transparent in Microsoft: https://support.office.com/en-us/articl ... 78009bf704

Then, you insert your quiz on the slide with the faded pic and make the player of this quiz transparent. To do this, click Player and select

Do you think this might work for you?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Picture transparency

Hi Stepan.

Thanks again for the feedback.

I tried what you suggested and it worked well. Thank you. Do you think that having transparency as a format option might come to light?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Picture transparency

Feel free to send us this as a feature request to support@ispringsolutions.com with your comments on how you would use it, what kind of courses you create, how often the need for this option comes up and everything else related to the matter.

Profile profile test