Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:53 pm   Post subject: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

I recently upgraded from Quizmaker 8 to Quizmaker 9. In Quizmaker 9, questions that include video are displaying text blurry.

Please advise.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:23 am   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

This is the restriction of the HTML 5 format. Sometimes text on a slide gets blurry when you add videos and audios to the slide. So there is nothing you can do about it. There was no blurriness in iSpring Suite 8 because of Flash.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

Let me clarify. I am not asking what I can do about it. I am asking, what are you going to do about this problem?

Whether you use javascript, actionscript or whatever language you choose to write your software is your choice. I am merely asking for a working product.

My customers do not accept blurry text in the products that we provide them and therefore the iSpring9 upgrade that was purchased is of little use.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. And I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing such an inconvenience. However, as I said, this is an HTML5 restriction. As soon as there is a change in it, this will be our top priority to make this work.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

Hi, I am wondering if you are planning on fixing the blurry text issue when a video is included in a question in Quizmaker 9.

You mentioned that it is an html5 problem, but in iSpring 8 I am able to publish a quiz into html5 without blurry text when a video is included.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

Thank you for fixing the blurry text issue.

Greatly appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

Thank you for staying with us! Enjoy using iSpring. :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Text blurry when video included in Quizmaker 9

I love and depend on your product. Thank you for fixing this issue.

Profile profile test