Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 pm   Post subject: Black screen while conversion to mp4

Hello, I have a iSpring suite 8.7 and I've run into a problem. I am trying to publish my presentation as a video file (mp4). But when I publish the presentation the video contains only sound but no video, only black screen. When I preview my presentation everything works ok. Do you have any idea how to fix this ?
Thanks, Renata.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Black screen while conversion to mp4

Hello Renata,

Thank you for your post!
Yes, this is a known issue caused by one of Windows update. It is fixed in the latest build of iSpring Suite 8.7 (8.7.0.25091).
To solve this issue, update iSpring Suite 8 or downgrade Windows.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Black screen while conversion to mp4

Hello Vladimir. Thank you for your quick answer. I sadly no longer have the maintance license and my current build is .23145 . Is there any chance of reslving this problem in other way or am I screwed ?

Thank you, Renata.

Profile profile test