Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:48 am   Post subject: Import knowledge check from Storyline to ISpring converter

Hello Team,

Is it possible to upload articulate storyline output as web object in ispring converter pro?

Please let me know.

My Scenario:

I have created knowledge check in storyline and I want to upload/embed the knowledge check in ispring converter pro. Please let me know the possible options.

Thanks,

Rajesh M R

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Import knowledge check from Storyline to ISpring convert

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for posting here!
Here's what you need to do:
1) Open a presentation in PPT
2) Go to iSpring → Web Object
3) Select Local Path in the top left corner of the Web Object window
4) Hit Browse and locate the index.html file in the folder with the published Articulate content
5) Select Include all files and subfolders
6) Hit OK and then Publish the presentation

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:03 am   Post subject: Re: Import knowledge check from Storyline to ISpring convert

Hello Pavel,

I have successfully updated the storyline quiz file as WebObject and followed the settings as per your notes however, I am not able to view the quiz file in published output getting the following error.

CANT PLAY THE COURSE

For Security reasons, Flash cannot access files on your computer's hard disk from your web browser.

Please let me know how to avoid this issue.

Thanks,
Rajesh M R

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Import knowledge check from Storyline to ISpring convert

Rajesh,

You need to allow Flash to play files from your hard drive, for this, add the folder with the output content to the list of exceptions in Flash settings.

Windows: Control Panel > Flash Player
Select the Advanced tab
In the Developer Tools section, click the Trusted Location Settings button
Click the "Add..." button and add relevant files and folders to the list

I hope that helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 am   Post subject: Re: Import knowledge check from Storyline to ISpring convert

Thank you Pavel. It is working fine now.

Profile profile test