Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:55 am   Post subject: Unable to preview the next slides.

Hello Team,

I want to convert my ppt slides (with Animations) to scorm output and when I preview my slides I am not able to navigate to next screens.

I have used preview all slides but I am not able to navigate to next slides.

Thanks,
Rajesh M R

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to preview the next slides.

Rajesh,

Check if your slide range (iSpring → Publish → LMS → Publish *right under Protection*) is set to All Slides.

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:33 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to preview the next slides.

Hello Paul,

Good Day,

I have set my slide range to All slides, however it is not working.

I have removed next button from bottom bar. I dont want the learners to click on the next button i just want to click on the course to navigate it to next slide.

Thanks,
Rajesh M R

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:03 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to preview the next slides.

Rajesh,

Then try this:
1) Go to iSpring → Slide Properties (Presentation Explorer in version 8)
2) Select all slides by pressing Ctrl+A
3) Enable Advance on Click on the top of the window (it should be highlighted)
4) Click Save&Close

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:07 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to preview the next slides.

Hello Pavel,

Good Day,

I have tried the settings provided by you, however I am still facing the same problem while previewing. I have also published the file and checked it is not working. I have also uploaded the files in LMS it is not working as intended. Please share your inputs.

Thanks,
Rajesh M R

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to preview the next slides.

Rajesh,

If you're using Suite8, make sure that you have Publish → Playback and Navigation → Advance with gestures or mouse click enabled.

Profile profile test