Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:23 am   Post subject: Animation will not repeat

Hi,

I am trying to set some text to repeat flashing until the end of the slide, however this effect is not carried over to a published course in iSpring.

Is there anyway around this?

Cheers,
Scott

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 am   Post subject: Re: Animation will not repeat

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting here!

Make the animation repeat itself a limited number of times (ie 999) instead of "until the end of the slide" and publish it.
Control the speed of the animation with the slide duration.

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation will not repeat

Thanks for the question and answer on this subject as I was running into the same head scratching for the blink animation.

Would only blink once and then done; if I chose to Repeat Until End of Slide. Changing to 999 or some big number seems to make the animation working and blinking and not "count out" and stop like I had at 10 for playing around. I didn't think to manually enter in a much larger value.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation will not repeat

Hello and thank you for your post!

The animations quantity and duration of each repetition should fit the slide duration.
For example, the slide duration set at 30 seconds is fine if you have an animation playing 10 times for 3 seconds each time.

Profile profile test