Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 am   Post subject: The lesson could not run first head on chrome browser

I'm trying to testing with iSpring suite 9
As questioning title, when you want to insert the background of the first page, the lesson will not be started, wait your click mouse, the first first first run.

Custom option option: Start presentation automatically

Which way to be automatically, help your. Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:30 am   Post subject: Re: The lesson could not run first head on chrome browser

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us!

The thing is that this April Google released update 66 for Chrome that disabled the autoplay feature. Media content will not start playing automatically anymore. This is not something that can be changed by iSpring as we can not change the way browser works. However, our developers added the Play button to show in Chrome for media content that should start automatically. It should still autoplay in other browsers though, at the moment this limitation was implemented in Chrome only, however, there's no way to predict if other browsers will also implement this limitation later.

Here's an official Google article on changes implemented in Chrome update 66:

https://developers.google.com/web/updat ... cy-changes

Also, I need to note that Google Chrome v67 allows you to play the content automatically (there is no the Play button), but it's temporary.

Hope this information can be of use!
If I misunderstood, please let me know.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:11 am   Post subject: Re: The lesson could not run first head on chrome browser

Yes! You respond very quickly
I understand the problem then
Thank you very much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:18 am   Post subject: Re: The lesson could not run first head on chrome browser

Glad to hear that this information is useful :)

If any questions arise, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to help!

Have a nice day!

Profile profile test