Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:17 pm   Post subject: Quiz Key / Export

Hi,

As part of our loading to LMS, we need to send a key for the Quiz. In Version 8 I am sure I could export a quiz to a txt file or Excel.

I cannot seem to see an option for this in the latest version and I have to manually copy and paste everything into Excel.

Is there a way to export the quiz questions and answers?

Cheers,
Scott

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Key / Export

Dear Scott,

Thank you for contacting us!

In version 8 there was the publishing to Word option.
However, I'm afraid that in the current version of iSpring QuizMaker this option is not available.

But this is temporary. We got some feedback from our customers and our engineers decided to bring this option back. So we're going to implement it soon! I'm afraid that I cannot provide you with exact time frames, but be sure that we will keep you posted!

Hope this helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Key / Export

Any update yet?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Key / Export

Hello!

Thank you for the follow-up!

On November 8 we released the updated version of iSpring. Our developers implemented a feature that allows you to publish your quizzes to Word documents. So, it's available from version 9.3.4.30662. You can download this version on our website:
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/isprin ... nload.html

To do publish a quiz to Word, open your quiz >> go to the main menu (the orange button on the top left corner) >> click on Publish >> switch to the Word tab

Hope this helps!
If there anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Key / Export

Excellent, thank you :)

Profile profile test