Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:52 am   Post subject: Slide won't change on mobile

Hello I am having a small problem where when the next slide button is pressed on a mobile device nothing happens, but on desktop it works fine.

please help

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:11 am   Post subject: Re: Slide won't change on mobile

Hello John,

Thank you for posting here!
So that I can look into this, please send me an email and a link to the presentation. I will test it on mobile devices here.

Send all the info to support@ispringsolutions.com.
Make sure that you have an active maintenance plan and add the first 5 digits of your license key to your message.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Slide won't change on mobile

okay so I figured out that it only happens if I set the animation to disappear, if the animation is flash or any highlight animation it works fine. Also if I don't have an animation the link will work.

However if I link an set an animation of dissapear or fade, etc. On mobile devices using chrome when you click on the button it disappears but does not link to a slide as its supposed to. :(

Profile profile test