Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:43 pm   Post subject: Black screen when using Publish to video

I am trying to publish my e-learning project to an MP4 file using the option 'Publish to video', but for some reason there is only audio and the video is simply black.
For testing purposes I simplified my project to simply 1 slide with a picture (no animations) and a voice-over. This however doesn't affect the result.
Does anyone has an idea what might be causing this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: Black screen when using Publish to video

Hello and thank you for posting here!

So that I can look into this, please send me an email: support@ispringsolutions.com.
Please indicate your license key in your email. The first five digits of your license key is enough.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Black screen when using Publish to video

Why via e-mail? Isn't this a user forum? I have no maintenance contract any more, so I already know your answer :-)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Black screen when using Publish to video

Michael, I see. :)
Then yes, we need somebody to troubleshoot it remotely here.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Profile profile test