Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:16 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker Problem - BIG....

Anyone have quiz's they have upgraded from version 8 to 9 ? If so have any problems with them running in the latests IE11 update?

We have found all of out quizzes that started life in version 8 but then were updated when opened in version 9 to version 9 are no longer working with the IE version 11.0.9600.19266 with service patch KB4486474 up to and including the latest release.

If we recreate the quiz from new in version 9.3 all is okay in IE11.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:52 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker Problem - BIG....

Hi Dave!

Thank you for your inquiry! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with iSpring courses. However, just recently I was working on a similar case with one of our clients who was not able to view courses in IE11 and the issue was fixed by updating Windows with one of the latest service patches (KB4486565).

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker Problem - BIG....

Thanks Michael for the info. We've looked into this and that patch has not yet been released and our engineers will release it in time, once Microsoft do, and they have time to check. But understand that patch is not related to Win10 on Window 7, so there would still be an issue as we use IE11 over Edge because of comparability.

But to save time in long run we've re-created every (70+) quizzes in v9.3 which is working with current IE11 in Win7 & Win10.

Thanks
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:46 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker Problem - BIG....

Thank you for your reply! I'm glad to hear that the issue was solved by importing questions from previously built quizzes. I'm sorry to say that there's no other solution for this issue I'm aware about at the moment. I believe our developers will release a fix for that issue at some point, but it will take some time for them to do that.

Profile profile test