Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 am   Post subject: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

How do I default text size and font in questions, answers choices, and explanation boxes?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

Font cannot be changed in answers in the current QuizMaker version. As for question part font you can set it to any font available in the list, however, there is no way to choose a default font. The font assigned per new question is Arial Unicode MS; 14th size.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

Just purchased Suite 8 and I guess this answers my question about using fonts in Quizmaker. I try to design the look and feel of my quizzes for the targeted user, according to age, gender, ethnicity, or nationality. QM 8 has a ton of default settings. Perhaps a future version will offer setting a default font. As for now, I must change font, size, and attribute for every question, answer, and group of every quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

Hey Gordon,

Welcome to our community forum!

Here's what you can do:
1) Open one of your quizzes and select a question
2) Go to Slide View, select the question text box and change the font. Do the same for the answers
3) Click the Design tab and select Themes => Save as custom theme
4) Now select Themes again and pick the one you just saved - it will be applied to all the questions in this quiz.
From now on, you will be able to use this theme with any other quiz that you build on this computer.

Things that can be saved in a quiz theme file:
- Background color/image
- Text font/color

Try that and let me know if it worked.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

Thank you very much! Saving multiple themes will save me a lot of time. I can see that I have much to learn about my new purchase.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - How to default text font and size?

You're welcome, Gordon! Just don't forget that you can also reach us at support@ispringsolutions.com.
Forum is good but direct messaging is better : )

Have a great day!

Profile profile test