Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 am   Post subject: Students' review of answers

Hi,

I'm setting up some self-help quizzes for students. After they submit answers to all of the questions and have received their score, I want them to be able to go back over the questions, seeing their answers and the correct answers, so that they can learn from their mistakes.

I can't find a way of allowing this post-test self-review (though feedback can be given if questions are submitted on a question-by question basis).

Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Students' review of answers

Use the option Enable Quiz Review to be able to walk through the quiz and see correct and incorrect responses. Please note that there are 2 different Result slides for passed/failed completion statuses.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:05 am   Post subject: Re: Students' review of answers

I find Result slides for passed/failed completion statuses very good, convenient for them to view passed questions and failed ones completely to draw a general picture of how much they still have to learn to decrease number of failed questions. It would also be cool if there was also an option with topics. For example a kid has failed more questions from Topic 1, but was well at Topic let us say 6. Thus, student will know what topic to read again and study. But all in all thanks for high quality writing service for creating this app.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Students' review of answers

Hi Scott!

This option becomes available in iSpring QuizMaker 8.7. It is called question groups. Basically, you can divide all your questions in question groups and your users upon completing the quiz would see their results for each of these groups.

Check out the guides to find out how to set this up - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/d ... +by+Groups

Profile profile test