Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:16 am   Post subject: Can Simulation results be emailed?

I am a new user of Ispring with no training.

I want to use the conversation simulator to identify gaps in knowledge of front line service delivery staff. The results would be used to focus training efforts of region coaches. The published simulations will be uploaded to a Confluence Intranet page for staff to complete. I do not have access to my organizations LMS and do not have funds or permission to set up another LMS.

Can simulation evaluation results be emailed like quiz results can?

If so, how?

Thanks, Ryan

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:49 am   Post subject: Re: Can Simulation results be emailed?

@Ryanva
Thank you for posting here!
I regret to say that currently you can't get the simulation results to your email. This option is only available for quizzes.
However, we have included this feature into our development plan for future updates. We don't have exact dates on when this option is going to be added to our program, but we plan to add it to the 8.5 version.

Profile profile test