Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:31 pm   Post subject: iSpring Suite, insert Attestation

Hi Folks!

I have a massive powerpoint presentation (314 slides) that was created by a client that already has all the interactions/triggers and directions of navigation in the powerpoint presentation. I need to add an attestation in the presentation that reflects the learner has viewed all the necessary slides. How do I insert a quiz into powerpoint and have it appear after all slides are viewed?

Is that possible?

Right now, the requirement for passing is viewing of 100 slides. It would be nice to have the quiz at the end of all viewing of the slides.

Hope this makes sense! Please let me know your suggestions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:47 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Suite, insert Attestation

@msivigliano
Thank you for your question!

iSpring Suite allows you to insert a quiz into your presentation.
1) Open your presentation in PowerPoint and add an empty slide in the end of the presentation.
2) Go to iSpring Suite ribbon and click on where it says "Quiz"

3) Create a new quiz or select the existing *.quiz file on your computer.

4) Click on "Save and Return to course"
5) Now the quiz is on the last slide of your presentation and you can Publish your course.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/publishing+presentations
Please note that the quiz won't work in the PowerPoint environment. You need to click on Preview on iSpring Suite ribbon or publish it. The published presentation can be opened with your web-browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
Hope that this information can be of help!

Profile profile test