Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:58 am   Post subject: How do I disable automatic updates to iSpring suite?

How do I disable automatic updates to iSpring suite? I'd like to choose whether or not to update.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:49 am   Post subject: Re: How do I disable automatic updates to iSpring suite?

@slrosen
Thank you for posting here!
iSpring Suite is not updated automatically untill you click on "Download" in "Checking for updates" window. If you don't want to install the update, you can simply close the window.
I regret to say that you can't disable the automatic notification about updates. We always recommend our users installing the latest version of our program because in other case we can't guarantee full compatibility with the latest updates of Windows, browsers, iOS and Android.
Hope that this clears up the confusion!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:24 pm   Post subject: Re: How do I disable automatic updates to iSpring suite?

Thanks for explaining that, Lyubov. The automatic notifications are fine, I just want to be able to choose when to update.

Profile profile test