Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:23 pm   Post subject: iSpring WebObject changing the size of linked content

I placed a WebObject on a slide. It is 5.8" x 10.3". The content being loaded into it should fill up most of the WebObject frame. Instead what I see is the content has been scaled smaller with a lot of empty margin around it that is not there in the original. Where does this come from and can I edit an HTML file or whatever file controls the size and placement so as to remove ll athis empty margin and make the content bigger in the frame?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:35 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring WebObject changing the size of linked content

Hello!
Thank you for posting here!
In order to better understand the issue that you are experiencing, we need to test your presentation with the inserted web object.
Please send us your iSpring project to support@ispringsolutions.com
To send the whole project, open your PPT presentation--> go to the iSpring tab--> click on Export--> create a zip package and send it to our email address for testing purposes.
In your message please let us know the iSpring build that you are using (click on the About button on the iSpring tab).
Looking forward to your message.

Profile profile test