Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:10 am   Post subject: Advanced slide control

I have Converter Pro 8 that I am using to add audio to a number of PPT files. The current PPT file has about 75 slides with multiple animations and audio on each slide. The animations and audio are automatic from slide 1 to slide 47. This functions as I want it to. When slide 48 opens, I need for the slide to pause so that the student can perform some action on paper. When that action is completed, the student can then click on the mouse to continue the presentation of that slide where another pause will take place and the student will once again need to click to continue. I'm not opposed to splitting the slide into two for this purpose.
My question is... How do I set it up so that certain slides stop the automatic running and require the student to advance manually and once we have passed these particular slides, the presentation continues unobstructed automatically? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:59 am   Post subject: Re: Advanced slide control

@harkawy
Thank you for posting here!
You can set up your slides to advance On Click or Automatically using Presentation Explorer.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/Setting+Slide+Advance+Conditions
You can mark "On Click" and unmark "Auto" for whichever slides you need. Then users can advance to the next slide on click or by some hyperlink, depending on your needs.

Please follow the link to read more about how you can use Presentation Explorer.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/Presentation+Explorer

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Advanced slide control

Thank you, Lyubov, but that doesn't quite answer my question as I tried it and I still have issues.

My PPT is published to the web as an swf file. When the student starts the flash file, the audio plays and it proceeds from animation to animation and from slide to slide WITHOUT any intervention or mouse clicking on the part of the student. This is the way it should be. Slide 43 requires the student to do something on paper, so a text animation appears that says "PAUSED". I need the flash player to STOP when the 'PAUSED' appears and wait until the student clicks on the left mouse button to continue. Then the flash file should continue animation to animation and slide to slide until another 'PAUSED' appears.

I am more than willing to provide a few of the slides so that you can see what I need to be able to do.

Can you help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Advanced slide control

@harkawy

Sorry for the delayed response!
As far as I can see from your post, this can be easily done if you set up slide advance conditions in Presentation Explorer.
Please feel free to send us your original presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we can help you to set it up as needed.
We are always glad to help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Advanced slide control

Lyubov,
I emailed a swf file and a few slides showing what I need to do.
Sorry for the delay but I am recovering from total right hip replacement surgery.

Profile profile test