Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:12 pm   Post subject: Multiple Videos

Hi,

Bit of a complicated question and I am not quite 100% sure how to explain, but let me give it a go.

I have three video files which are in a slide, one apears, plays, then fades out, the next appears, plays fades out then the last one appears and plays.

None of the videos have audio.

How would I be able to narrate over the top of all of this but have the videos stay in sync with the narration and have the video pause if the slide is paused?

I find sometimes, depending on bandwidth, the narration can go out of sync with video.

If I were to put audio into the video files, could I then have the iSpring narration sort of pause and wait for the video before continuing?

Scott

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple Videos

@scottyleics
May I ask which of iSpring programs you are using?

iSpring Suite and iSpring Presenter allow you to insert audio and video narration slide by slide.

With iSpring Narration Editor you can synchronize audio and video and be sure that if you pause the presentation, both of them will be stopped.

Please note that by default video narration is displayed on the sidebar of the presentation. You can maximize the video for the selected slides if you customize the Layout of your course in Presentation Explorer:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/Controlling+Player+Layout

When you publish the presentation, make sure that the Player that you selected includes Presenter Video (e.g. Universal (Full)).

Profile profile test