Author Message

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm   Post subject: Quiz - results

Hi does anyone know if there is a way to have the quiz results show the missed questions/answers in the test


Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - results -

I know this is an old post, but I'm evaluating Suite and Learn, and have the same question-- can we store missed questions for each retry of the quiz?


Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - results

Hello!

Thank you for your message! My name is Anna and I'm with iSpring Technical Support. Let me answer all the questions.

Quote:
if there is a way to have the quiz results show the missed questions/answers in the test


Do you mean skipped question?
Currently, if you allow your user to submit the quiz without answering all the questions, unanswered questions will be considered as incorrect ones.

Quote:
I know this is an old post, but I'm evaluating Suite and Learn, and have the same question-- can we store missed questions for each retry of the quiz?


To be honest, I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. So can you please answer the questions below, so I get the better idea of what you mean?

- Do you want to allow your users to skip questions?
- What did you mean by "can we store missed questions"? Do you want that these questions appear in the next attempt? What did you mean by "store"?

Please accept my apologies for my misunderstanding!
Hope to hear from you soon.


Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - results

Quote:
- Do you want to allow your users to skip questions?
What did you mean by "can we store missed questions"? Do you want that these questions appear in the next attempt?
What did you mean by "store"?


After further testing, I think maybe my question is a bit off subject for this post, so I'll start another.


Profile profile test
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

  


Who is online
Who is online In total there are 11 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 143 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:07 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]


cron