Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 am   Post subject: Converting formulas from mathtype to QuizMaker?

Hello friends! I have two questions:

1) I have a math formula in the word file (mathtype: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype)
So, is there a way to transfer these formulas to iSpring's QuizMaker so quickly that I do not need to switch to the image file to insert it?
Or have to type the formula directly in QuizMaker?

2) Can I add mathematical notation or self-generated fonts?

For example, the corner sign in the geometry shown below:

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Converting formulas from mathtype to QuizMaker?

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!
1) I regret to say that the MathType formula cannot be copied directly to iSpring QuizMaker (or only insert it as a picture). You can add formulas directly in iSpring QuizMaker with the Equation tool on the iSpring QuizMaker 9 ribbon.
2) The same situation with adding mathematical notation or self-generated fonts. You can add the majority of the symbols and equations via the build-in Equation tool. We cannot guarantee the correct output after publishing with custom fonts and symbols via iSpring QuizMaker.

Profile profile test