Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:52 pm   Post subject: iSpring Suite 8.7.0

Hi!

First I have to say I'm not even close to an expert so I'm sorry if the solution is simple, but I've been searching for it and no luck so far.

My problem is this: I have iSpring Suit 8.7.0 + MS Office 2010. I've been using it to export presentations to SCORM packages and creating Quizzes and everything works awesome, the thing is that now I want to create a SCORM package of only a video file so I open PowerPoint, insert the video, "publish" and as its only a video i wanted to avoid using a player(I selected "none") and just allow the user to navegate the video using the video controls which i enabled by going to "Advanced>Multimedia Objects Processing>Enable slide video controls" but fullscreen button doesn't work. Play/pause, volume controls and jumping to X minute work just fine but fullscreen button makes nothing(it does change the icon as if it was on fullscreen mode but thats it) so my question is, am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Suite 8.7.0

Hey there!

Thank you for posting on this forum.
If you're using Chrome and the fullscreen button is displayed but it doesn't work, that can only mean two things:
1) Your LMS displays the course in an iframe
2) The iframe doesn't have an "allowfullscreen" attribute in its code.
Check out this short article that explains what this attribute does:
https://www.allowfullscreen.com/iframe

I suggest that you contact your LMS vendor and find out how that attribute can be added to the course's iframe code.

Let me know if that helps.

Profile profile test