Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:46 pm   Post subject: Converter Pro(instead of Suite)to create interactive courses

Hi,

I'm new to both iSpring Suite and Converter Pro. I installed trials of both, and as far as I could get, although the Suite provides several fancy tools (interactions, quizzes, screen-recording etc.), the Converter Pro would be powerful enough to create great interactive courses and e-learning material overall using just PowerPoint inbuilt functionality, converted to HTML5.

What is your opinion about using only Converter Pro to create interactive courses and e-learning material?

I'd appreciate a lot your feedback since I'm trying to chose between the two and the price difference is huge!

Thanks,
Carlos

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Converter Pro(instead of Suite)to create interactive cou

Hello and thank you for your post!

iSpring Suite includes all you find in iSpring Converter Pro.
That is why it is up to you what to select. Once you select iSpring Converter Pro to start, you always can upgrade it later if you need it.

Profile profile test