Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:28 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

In version 8 of Quizmaker it was possible to export your questions to word (via publish). I am missing this function in version 9. It helped me to involve others (without iSpring Quizmaker licence) in a review of the questions and answers.

Surely I could publish the quiz and ask people to print the questions and write their feedback on the prints.

However, is there now another way that helps me, to do an easy review of the questions with several stakeholders?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

Hello!

Right now we are developing a brand new feature based on this very feature of version 8 and collecting feedback from the users who employed this option when using iSpring 8.

You are more than welcome to email us to support@ispringsolutions.com and tell us how you see this feature, your use case and what you would like to add to it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

I desperately need this function as well. I need a way to export all questions so that a member of my team can Q&A the questions I've made to check for typo's etc...

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

Hello!

My name is Anna and I'm with iSpring Technical Support. My colleague Stepan is at the conference, so let me step in the discussion.

I'm afraid that this feature is still not available in the current version of iSpring QuizMaker. However, as far as I know, at the moment, it's already on the testing stage.

Please be sure that we will do our best to release this version as soon as possible!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

Anna P. wrote:
Hello!

My name is Anna and I'm with iSpring Technical Support. My colleague Stepan is at the conference, so let me step in the discussion.

I'm afraid that this feature is still not available in the current version of iSpring QuizMaker. However, as far as I know, at the moment, it's already on the testing stage.

Please be sure that we will do our best to release this version as soon as possible!

Thanks Anna, I look forward to the update.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:45 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

Hi, I am just following up on this thread to see if an export function is available yet? Id like to export my questions to excel or word?
Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: Export to word or ?

Export to Word option is now available in iSpring QuizMaker.

You can find the list of updates on our website here:

https://www.ispringsolutions.com/isprin ... /whats-new

I hope it is helpful!

Profile profile test