Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:03 am   Post subject: Having problem getting started

I'm trying to use iSpingCam Free to create a ~15 second video that shows a website problem with a browser. I've had two different experiences:

- I size it to the browser screen, click record, the program's border becomes red/white checkered, and drop-downs on the target web page are dead, while the recorder's controls have disappeared. Is there something to make the web page active? Why do the recorder controls disappear?

- Same set up, but this time the drop-downs do work (why different this time?), however the recorder controls have again disappeared. The recording goes on and on and then stops after >1 minute, tho I'm not sure why. I try Edit to get the result down to size, so pause Play after 15 seconds, but there is no Cut function in sight and the Help web page doesn't show any either. Is there one in the free version?

Frustrating. Would appreciate some pointers. Thanks,

Update: A refresh of the web page and use of the Escape button sorted the first one, but I still don't know what to make of how to Cut using the Edit function.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:46 am   Post subject: Re: Having problem getting started

Hi there!

Let me assure you that the program is working correctly. I recommend you to check your video card drivers and update them if needed. So what about the cut option in the free software. There is no such. However, there is one in the Full version. I suggest you try out Pro version with much more advanced functionality. You will find there such options as cut, annotations, transitions and many more.

Start your free 14-days trial on our website here: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-cam

Profile profile test