Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:41 pm   Post subject: Interactions navigation

Hello, still a fairly new user here. I'm experimenting with Interactions at the moment and noticed that by default, if you interact with it and go out of order then click next, you still have to do through all the interactions before going to the next page. For example, a labeled graphic, I have four hotspots to pop out a description. I could choose to look at the hotspots right to left, and when I get done and go down and click next, it will go back left to right and open all the other hotspots again. Is this normal? Is there a way to stop this? Curious your thoughts on this topic. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:52 am   Post subject: Re: Interactions navigation

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us! Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

Can you please send me your original files to support@ispringsolutions.com? This way, I will be able to take a close look at the issue.

Here are the instructions on how to export and send the files in the best way:

1) Open the presentation and export your presentation. In the 9th version: go to File >> Share >> Share iSpring Suite Project >> Export Project
    2) Type in a name for the presentation and select the destination folder.
    3) Select "Create Zip package" option.
    4) Please send us the exported package via https://wetransfer.com/.

Hope to hear from you!

Profile profile test