Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 am   Post subject: Optional language localization in iSpring Suite 9.3

I'm not good at English. I want to create my own localization according to the language of my country in the software interface, iSpring Suite version 9.3.
Can you give me a way to create a localized version of the iSpring Suite 9.3 software interface language I mentioned above. I really hope this from you.
I thank you guys.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am   Post subject: Re: Optional language localization in iSpring Suite 9.3

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!

I'm afraid that Vietnamese is not currently available as one of the interface languages of iSpring Suite 9. It may be possible for our developers to create Vietnamese version of the program as a custom delopment project, but it will be expensive and will take a lot of time to complete.

In case you would like to change player button players and feature labels, you can do that on the Text Labels tab in the Player menu.
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite9/Editing+Texts+and+Labels

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:30 am   Post subject: Re: Optional language localization in iSpring Suite 9.3

Michael S. wrote:
Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!

I'm afraid that Vietnamese is not currently available as one of the interface languages of iSpring Suite 9. It may be possible for our developers to create Vietnamese version of the program as a custom delopment project, but it will be expensive and will take a lot of time to complete.

In case you would like to change player button players and feature labels, you can do that on the Text Labels tab in the Player menu.
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite9/Editing+Texts+and+Labels

Thank you for your quick response to my question! I know how to change the language with this Text Label and I've done it.

I know it takes a lot of time at developer and Vietnamese is not available, but can you show me how to change? (I hope my request is not too much for you and your developer)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am   Post subject: Re: Optional language localization in iSpring Suite 9.3

I'm sorry to say that changing interface language manually on user's side is prohibited according to our License Agreement, as this is considered to be reverse engineering.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:07 am   Post subject: Re: Optional language localization in iSpring Suite 9.3

Michael S. wrote:
I'm sorry to say that changing interface language manually on user's side is prohibited according to our License Agreement, as this is considered to be reverse engineering.

Yes! I understand it, thank you very much, Michael S.!

Profile profile test