Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:22 pm   Post subject: Multiple languages in same course

Hi,

I have asked a similar question but this one is a different scenario so I will ask it for this context :)

At the start of my course there will be flags for language selectors which will of course work fine.

However, this means people will not view all slides and only the ones in their language.

How can I have the course still mark as complete?

For example lets assume this scenario:
10 slides in English
10 slides in Spanish
10 slides in Russian
10 slides in French

My intro slide will branch to the required sections then at the end they will branch to a course complete slide (always in one language).

Can I set the course to mark complete for 10 slides viewed and it will not matter WHICH 10 slides? Or does it need to be a specific 10 slides?

Cheers,
Scott

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple languages in same course

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!

I would like to let you know that it's possible to set course's completion settings so that it gets completed when user views 10-11 slides of a course. To do that please follow the steps below:

Open the Publish menu of iSpring Suite.
    Select the LMS tab.
    Select SCORM 1.2 and click on where it says Customize.
    A new window will open up, click on Customize in that window.
    The Progress and Completion menu will open up.
    Enable the Rate number of viewed slides option and set it to a number equal to slides in one of your language sections.

Please note that this setting will only work with courses published to SCORM 1.2. SCORM 2004 has two different completion statuses and requires users to view all the slides of a course to get the Completed status.

Profile profile test