Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:10 am   Post subject: There are no images in multiple choice questions with email

How to make students' test results when emailed in a quiz attach images in each multiple choice question with images inserted.

Thank you guys!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 pm   Post subject: Re: There are no images in multiple choice questions with em

Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

Currently, only formulas are emailed with results. If there's an image attached to an answer, it will not be sent in the email.

What kind of images are you attaching to your questions and why is that important to have them sent to you with results. I'm asking to forward this information to our product development team.

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 pm   Post subject: Re: There are no images in multiple choice questions with em

Pavel Bender wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

Currently, only formulas are emailed with results. If there's an image attached to an answer, it will not be sent in the email.

What kind of images are you attaching to your questions and why is that important to have them sent to you with results. I'm asking to forward this information to our product development team.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your quick response.
Because sometimes there is an image attached to it that sheds light on the content of the answer, when people need to check their work via email.

Once more thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:56 pm   Post subject: Re: There are no images in multiple choice questions with em

I appreciate the response.

Since the bandwidth of our result-processing servers is limited, we are not able to allow sending images except formulas in results at the moment.
Hence, you might want to consider using text clues next to each answer image to be able to tell what image it was when checking results.

Profile profile test