Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm   Post subject: File Upload issue

Hi there,

I also opened couple of tickets for these issues with the the ispring cloud service. Thought this forum will be faster way to solve these issues.

I am using the trial version which gives 5 file uploads. However, although I have 3 files uploaded, the system thinks I have 5 files uploaded. Upload button is disabled and when I click on it, the error message says " You have reached the limits of 5 files..." Again I have only 3 files uploaded.

It addition to the 3 files successfully uploaded. Also I have one additional file got stuck on my dashboard where it continuously display a status of "uploading" for the last 8 hours. And it cannot be deleted by the "x" button next to it. I am afraid something broke in the system for my profile that confused the system. Any ideas on how to delete this file? and also make sure that system really allows me 5 uploads instead of 3 uploads.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: File Upload issue

Thank you for posting here!
The issue is that 2 of your presentations were in processing. As you had 3 presentations uploaded and 2 were in process, the Upload button was gayed out.

As for the presentation that is in the process of uploading, there is an error message: Presentation presentation.pptx contains read-only embedded (restricted) fonts.

It seems that your presentation has read-only fonts.

If your presentation has embedded fonts that are marked as Read-only, it cannot be uploaded and converted by iSpring Cloud to a web format because this process requires duplicating your original file.

Please get rid of the read-only fonts and try uploading again. Also, you can try to remove read-only attributes as shown on the Microsoft help documents.

Please let me know if this helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: File Upload issue

Hi again

As I replied through ticketing system as well. This is not a font issue. I uploaded a new version successfully. But this old one still there showing a status of Uploading and it cannot be deleted from the cloud. It got stuck there. I think this is just a bug on your solution.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 am   Post subject: Re: File Upload issue

Thank you for your reply.

The error message that we have in our system says: Presentation presentation.pptx contains read-only embedded (restricted) fonts.

If the issue with your presentation persists, send us your presentation for testing at support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test