Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 pm   Post subject: If a course already existsin a learning path, how to update

I have a learning path with a course and one SCORM based file. I want to simply update this less with a newer version. I don't want to create a new course - just up date the material already there.

I am not using iSpring Suite but would like to just brows to the SCORM file.

Searched the videos and help docs but didn't see an answer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:53 pm   Post subject: Re: If a course already existsin a learning path, how to upd

Hi Jeff,

Have to say that it's not possible to update a SCORM file in iSpring Learn. It's only an option when you upload a "native" iSpring course into the LMS.

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:06 pm   Post subject: Re: If a course already existsin a learning path, how to upd

Thanks Pavel,

Please send this as a useful feature request to the development team. I am confident that many users of the iSpring Learn LMS use and move content from other eLearning publishing suites and would benefit from an update capability.

Also - if a course must be rebuilt not updated, there would be a lost of reporting data and even on a minor change (same # of slides and quiz questions), this would be unfortunate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:55 pm   Post subject: Re: If a course already existsin a learning path, how to upd

Thank you for your feedback! I've already sent your suggestion to my colleagues.

Profile profile test