Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 am   Post subject: How to restrict viewer options in Ispring cloud

I have a rather long Powerpoint presentation in Ispring Cloud which is non-linear and under control of my "branching buttons", so I don't want the viewer to have the option of advancing slides with the left and right arrows that appear when it plays back.

If the viewer advances the slide on his own he will get confused by seeing slides that are not intended to follow the one they are on.

So basically I need to restrict the viewer so they have to select my buttons! I also want to turn off the bottom area that shows the slides number etc.

How can I do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 am   Post subject: Re: How to restrict viewer options in Ispring cloud

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry!
I'm afraid there's no way to customize player's view in iSpring Cloud by default, but if you use one of our authoring tools (iSpring Converter Pro for example) you can customize player interface settings by clicking on Customize in Player section of the Publish menu.
You can also disable player interface completely by selecting None in the Player drop-down menu.

Profile profile test