Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:15 pm   Post subject: iSpring Learn Mobile App needed on Amazon Store for Kindle

Using a Kindle to access iSpring Learn LMS but had to grab an APK file since it is not available on the Kindle via the Amazon Store. Google Play Store is locked out.

Please post an 'offical', supported Android version on the Amazon store.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:20 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Learn Mobile App needed on Amazon Store for Kind

Hello Jeffry,

Thank you for your post!

The .APK file is an installation file for Android OS.
iSpring Learn app is available only on AppStore (iOS) and Play Store (Android).

There are no plans to distribute the app on other online stores. At the same time, you can get Play Store on your Fire OS device:
https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to ... re-tablet/

Of course, I will share your request with our marketing team to check if this is something that can be done.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:05 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Learn Mobile App needed on Amazon Store for Kind

Thanks for passing this suggestion onto Marketing.

So are you saying that the APK iSpring Learn file I installed on my Kindle is a supported, valid version of your app available on the google play store? I ask because I am submitting issues with the Android app and don't want to be using something that is outdated or not your 'official' version. That wastes your time and mine. It says the APK is version 3.0.

I do think that asking customers to install other APK files as the link to the article you sent suggests is problematic. I grant you that you can't provide your app to all stores, but Amazon has a huge installed base of tablets and you'd be wise to consider this market.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Learn Mobile App needed on Amazon Store for Kind

Thank you for your reply!

Your concerns are shared with the marketing team.
However, there are no plans that iSpring Learn app will be on Amazon Store this year.

Also, we can support only Google Android and iOS devices, because other platforms usually have pitfalls, which cause different compatibility issues.

Thank you for your understanding!

Profile profile test