Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:50 pm   Post subject: iSpring 'Selected item background'

Hi. I have four sections in my presentation, each with multiple pages. I'd like the 'selected item background' on the menu to stay highlighted while folks work through a particular section so that they know where they are. Is there a way to do this in the Customize Colors window? Currently, as soon as you move to the next page in a section, the 'selected item background' disappears.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 'Selected item background'

Hi Drew,

Thanks for posting here!
You need to go to Publish → General → Customize (Player) → Outline and mark Highlight viewed slides
Then go to Colors and change the color for Sidebar/Popups → Visited Item text
After that, save the changes and publish your presentation.

I hope that helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:55 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 'Selected item background'

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your help! But that's not quite what I'm after. I'm not interested in the 'visited text'. I want the 'selected item background' colour to stay put while a person is working on a section so they know where they are working. Then when they move to section 2, I want the 'selected item background' to appear over section 2's menu item while folks are working on that new section. And so on for the remaining sections of the course. I hope that makes sense. I'd insert a screen shot but I don't see how.

Drew

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 'Selected item background'

Sorry, there's no way how you can do that for hidden slides.
It shows the current slide that you are on but that's it – if the current slide is hidden then it won't be highlighted.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 'Selected item background'

Thanks. That's unfortunate.

Profile profile test