Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:48 pm   Post subject: Immediately giving right answers.

Hello,

in iSpring Quizmaker it is possible that an individual feedback is given right after answering a question.

What is NOT possible is, that a candidate gets the right anwers (multiple response) marked immediately after answering the question. It is only possible to review the complete test after submitting.

This way is good for exams but not for learning stuff. I know that I am able to add individual feedback, but we only need the right checkboxes marked after a faulty answer. The individual feedback is very much of work to do for us (1500 Questions) and the "show the right answer" method is WAY easier for us to manage questions and for the students to understand what was wrong.

The software will be used in a learning facility, not only for exams.

You have already the possibility to mark the right answer after the complete test, therefore I think it wouldn´t be much work to accomplish this.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Immediately giving right answers.

Thank you for posting here!
You are right, in the current version of Quizmaker there is no way to show the correct answer right after the question is answered the same way as it is done during the review.
Th only way to let a user know the correct answer is to use a custom feedback for every question: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/quizmaker/Custom+Feedback
That would be great if you can send your request to support@ispringsolutions.com. I will be glad to pass it on to our PD Team for further consideration.

Profile profile test