Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:20 am   Post subject: Question type: categorise

It would be very useful to have a 'categorise' question type that allowed between (for example) 2 and 5 categories that could be displayed as columns in a table that options could be dragged & dropped in to, like the examples below:

Unanswered:

Answered:

The ability to grade per answer would be helpful, as would the ability to use images instead of text.

Also, like word bank questions, it would be helpful to be able to add extra answers that do not need to be categorised. This way, questions asking for advantages & disadvantages wouldn't be as easy as looking for negative words - you would actually have to choose the correct options from a selection.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:02 am   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

Also, like word bank questions, it would be helpful to be able to add extra answers that do not need to be categorised. This way, questions asking for advantages & disadvantages wouldn't be as easy as looking for negative words - you would actually have to choose the correct options from a selection.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

@jpgreenwood
Thank you for posting the detailed feature request with images!
I passed it on to our Product Development team for their consideration.
If you have any other suggestions, you are also welcome to send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. We appreciate any feedback from our users!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:01 am   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

Yes please. A great feature request that should really be implemented soon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 am   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

@RonnieH
I totally agree with you in that matter, and I'm happy to let you know that we are considering this question type for the future versions of our program.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

Hello!
It would be great too to have an opportunity to use one and the same item in more than 1 category.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 am   Post subject: Re: Question type: categorise

@dimmik
Thank you for the comment!
I will also pass this information to the responsible person.

Profile profile test