Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:51 am   Post subject: Students printed quiz result

Would it be possible, in a near future release, to have the actual score ie. 32/40 printed on the quiz result?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:19 am   Post subject: Re: Students printed quiz result

Hello and thank you for your question!

When users print their results they see the awarded and passing score.
Since questions can be randomized and not all of them can be included while testing, the maximum score can be different and the program cannot "read" what the maximum will be this/next time.
That is why the result page does not have the maximum score neither on the result slide nor on the printed result page. That is why the results will not have "awarded/max" score on the printed page.
Thank you for your understanding!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Students printed quiz result

Hi Vladimir.
Sorry if I am being really stupid here, but I don't understand.
If the computer can work out the percentage for a quiz, based on the number of correct answers, it stands to reason that the computer MUST know how many points have been scored correctly in the test, otherwise how can it work out a percentage?????

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Students printed quiz result

Hello Ronnie,

Yes, it can work out the percentage AFTER the quiz is finished. However, maximum score can not be updated while taking a quiz, as minimum (zero) and maximum (unknown) are fixed. A printed result includes data received while testing.
I have shared you thoughts with our PM staff so that this will be considered in the future.

Profile profile test