Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:55 am   Post subject: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Would it be possible to have a running total of POINTS for the quiz displayed next to the running total of slides (bottom left of design screen). It would be so much more user friendly and convenient than having to click on quiz preview and to begin the quiz each time you want to know how many points the quiz is made up of.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:27 am   Post subject: Re: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Hello and thank you for your question!

You already can see how many questions are included into the question group next to the group title:

Thus, if questions have equal points for correct answers, you can easily calculate how many points will be earned if all responses are correct. Note that question groups can have randomized questions quantity and questions can have different points for correct responses. Since iSpring Quizmaker does not know what is the maximum score for this question group or a quiz, this is not displayed.

I am sorry for this inconvenience!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Hi Vladimir.
I can honestly say that I know absolutely NOTHING about programming, but one of your competitors has implemented this very successfully. Wondershare QuizCreator does all that I have mentioned in my initial post, which seems feasible, because all the data that the program needs to calculate the score, is inserted manually by the user (quiz creator) for each question, as well as individual scores for each answer in a multiple answer question. I'm not sure how it can create usability problems, because it is still at the design stage of the quiz, not when the quiz is being taken.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Hello Ronnie,

Please provide screenshots of how this is released in the program you mentioned so that I can share it with our PM staff.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Is Wondershare a real competitor? You must be kidding - they have NOT done any single improvemnts since 2012 (that's 5 years now). And Quimaker is hundreds if not thousands times BETTER and more functional than Wondershare.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Running total of points on quiz designer screen

Hello dimmik,

Thank you for your reply!
I just thought that you compared Wondershare and QuizMaker as competitors. Sorry if I am mistaken!
That is why I asked you to share screenshots of what you see in Wondershare so that we can think on how this can be implemented into QuizMaker. You are more than welcome to share this with us via email: support@ispringsolutions.com

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test