Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 am   Post subject: import quizzes from Wondershare quiz creator software...

please help me, i created a very big amount of quizzes with the wondershare quiz creator software. But recently i figured out how your software is amazing...

is there any way to import quizzes from the quiz files created with wondershare quiz creator?

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:09 pm   Post subject: Re: import quizzes from Wondershare quiz creator software...

Hello, Amine!
It seems that you'd like to transfer the qizzes created in some other program to iSpring Free Quizmaker. Am I right?
I regret to say that this is not possible, as these are two different programs that create quizzes in its specific formats. They are not compatible with each other.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:08 pm   Post subject: Re: import quizzes from Wondershare quiz creator software...

ok, thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: import quizzes from Wondershare quiz creator software...

Realize this is a stale question, but as a newbie, offer the thought that since Wondershare Quiz has an export to Excel feature it seems that the quiz could be exported to Excel, cut and paste into the iSpring template for import into iSpringQuizMaker.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:30 am   Post subject: Re: import quizzes from Wondershare quiz creator software...

Hello!
Yes, if there is a possiblity to export your questions to Excel file in your quiz editor you can use the Excel template to paste questions into iSpring QuizMaker question import template and use them in your iSpring quiz.
You can find the instruction on how to import quiz questions using the Excel template by following the link below:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/quizmaker/Importing+Questions+from+Excel

Profile profile test